Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

What was on the menu for dinner? Why, witch hands, green witch brains, and blood sauce, of course! :)


Andy was invited to a boy/girl party on Halloween night, so for some reason he opted to go there instead of hanging out with Scot and me. So we let Matt invite his girlfriend over for dinner. She lives out in the country, so they don't get trick-or-treaters. She was happy to come help pass out candy at our house. Here they are humoring me and enjoying their creepy dinner.

If you can't tell from dinner, I got a little more into Halloween than I normally do. It has been a couple of years since I've had trick-or-treaters, so I was looking forward to it this year. Scot helped me to get the house decorated, too. We turned our plant bed into a little graveyard and our walk-way lights into pumpkin luminaries.

Here's a shot of the front door. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture, but there is "blood" coming out of the glass in the door, and there are spiderwebs all over. The neighborhood kids really seemed to enjoy the decorations. Well, all except for one little girl who wouldn't come to the door because she was scared of the spider hanging from the light!


Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments: