Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh, Christmas Tree(s)

I have been a little neglectful (busy) lately so I apologize for the lack of postings. Since Christmas is only 5, count 'em, 5 days away, I thought I would post some pictures that are Christmas in nature. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we put up 3, count 'em 3, Christmas trees this year. So here are some pictures of our forest...

Here is the newest addition to our family. We splurged and bought a new tree for the living room this year. Since the ceilings are so high in our living room, our old trees would have looked like dwarf trees! The best part about the tree? It's pre-lit! I know they have been around for quite a while, but this is the first pre-lit tree we've ever had. Boy, was it great not to have to mess with the lights!

Here is the tree in the kitchen/dining room area. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture, but it has (fake) sugared-fruits and grape bunches on it.
And here is the "girly glam" tree in the bar room. I got the idea from a Christmas tree I saw at a silent auction a few months ago (yes, the one that the lady cheated and outbid me after the time was up.) It is done in all purple, silver, and black. Not your traditional Christmas tree, but I love it (and as you can see, so does Harli!)
It has dragonfly ornaments. Most of you know that I love dragonflies, and that I always keep one very close to me. :)


And there are little black heels...


And sassy sparkly heels... These remind me of Dorothy's Ruby Slippers, but in purple!

1 comment:

Scott, Victoria, Hannah and Caleb said...

Very cool...AND...you have presents under all the trees! WOW!