Thursday, August 23, 2007

Talking dog

Proof that our dog, Harli, is a crazy little critter! Prior to starting to tape her, she had been in the bedroom doing this for about 45 minutes on her own. Plus- she had done the same thing for about an hour the night before! Talk about stubborn! In case you can't tell, there is a dryer sheet in the laundry basket that she was obsessed with!

Excuse the poor quality of the tape. I should have turned the light on in the room, so it's a little dark. Also, this happened when Scot was out of town with the digital camera, so I had to film it with the 8mm video camera. I don't have the proper cable to transfer those videos to the computer, so I played the video on the TV and aimed the digital camera at the TV to record it. It reminded me of when I was a kid, and I used to put the tape player by the radio to record my favorite song! :)

So what do you think she was saying?

2 comments:

amy7252 said...

I would type what I think Harli is saying, but I have a young child in the house and I don't want her picking up such foul language.

Star of obedience school, indeed!

;)

Kim said...

Yes- I think it's time we get her enrolled in the next level of obedience school. Either that or wash her mouth out with soap! :)