Thursday, October 04, 2007

On a short hiatus..

Well, we are turning in to bed early tonight because we have to leave for the airport at 4:30am. We are off to Hawaii to visit my brother, Rob, and his family on Oahu for 5 nights, and then to Kauai on our own for 2 more nights. Unfortunately, I've come down with a nasty sinus infection this week, so I'm hoping the drugs I got from the doc yesterday will kick it out of my system.

So it will be awhile before our next blog entry, but we're sure to have lots of good pics! Here's a quick pic until we return. This is Harli and me watching the Biggest Loser on TV the other night. Yes, she is sound asleep like that! She cracks us up! Now I'm sad because she is at her little pet "hotel" by her lonesome for the next week. I miss her already!

Aloha!


No comments: