Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Love is in the air...

This past weekend, Scot and I went back to Columbia, MO for my cousin, Mac’s, wedding. I hadn’t seen Mac in quite a while, so it was great to see him and his bride, Mindy. The wedding was beautiful, and it was great to be back to Columbia. We hadn’t been there since Easter weekend!

After the wedding ceremony, we had about an hour and a half to spare until the reception started. Scot was already getting hungry (go figure!), so we decided to stop somewhere for a drink and an appetizer. Since we were downtown, we headed to one of my favorite stops, Tellers. Why is it one of my favorite places? Besides the cool artwork and great windows for people watching, they have sweet potato chips! Mmmm… I have not been able to find sweet potato chips in Peoria, so I have been craving them for quite some time. As you can see, they didn’t stand a chance against Scot and me!

After getting our fix at Tellers we headed to the Columbia Country Club for the wedding reception. Here are some quick pics of the bride, groom, and family from the event…

The beautiful bride and groom. Doesn’t Mac kind of look like Tom Cruise?


Mac and Grandma (and part of Grandpa peeking in!)



Grandma and all of Grandpa



Uncle Mark and Aunt Holly



Uncle Brian and Aunt Shawna



Scot and I


The sister of the groom, Miranda, dancing with her dad, Bill

No comments: